If you require more information about our Terms & Conditions, please contact us by e-mail at Support.
The terms and conditions described in the present document guide your use of this website. You automatically agree to our terms and conditions by using our website. In case you don’t agree with our terms and conditions or some parts of it, you should not use the website.
To be a user of the website, you must be at least 18 [eighteen] years old. By accepting our terms and conditions, you guarantee that you are at least 18 [eighteen] years old.
License to Use Website
OctoStudy.com and other licensors own the intellectual property rights published on this website and the materials shared unless mentioned otherwise. According to the license, all intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view the content and download it for caching purposes. You also have the right to print pages, files, or other content for personal use only. Please, take into consideration the restriction mentioned in terms and conditions. Moreover, consider the following restrictions.
You are not allowed to:
- Republish content from this website in neither print nor digital format (republishing material on other websites is prohibited as well);
- Perform any commercial activities with the content of the website (sell, rent, or sub-license);
- Demonstrate material in public;
- Duplicate the content on other websites for commercial purposes;
- Recreate or change the content of the website;
- Distribute content from this website to other channels, unless it was created specifically for redistribution;
- Republish parts of this website by means of iframes or screenscrapers;
If the content is made for redistribution, you may only share it within your organization.
You shall no use the website in the way that causes, or possibly might cause, harm or damage to OctoStudy.com or its content. Any actions that are illegal, unlawful, fraudulent, or harmful are prohibited at our website.
Our website does not allow any action that includes copying, storing, transmitting, using, publishing, or distributing the materials that consist of spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit, or other damaging computer software.
You cannot perform any systematic or automatic data collection in relation to this website without OctoStudy.com permission.
- “framing” (inframes);
- Data mining;
- Article “Spinning”;
- Data extraction;
- Data harvesting;
It is prohibited to use this website with the purpose of transmitting or sending unsolicited commercials.
Using the website for purposes related to marketing without the consent of OctoStudy.com is prohibited.
Some parts of this website are password-protected. Octostudy.com retains the right to deny access to specific sections of this website or the entire website at our discretion. Octostudy.com has the right to modify or alter this policy at any time.
In case Octostudy.com gives you a user ID and password so that you can access restricted parts of this website or other information or services, you must keep this personal data private. You are the only person who is responsible for the security of your password and user ID.
Octostudy.com reserves the right to deactivate your user ID and password at any time and without warning or explanation.
“Your user content,” as used in these terms and conditions, refers to any material (such as, but not restricted to, text, pictures, audio, video, and audio-visual material) that you contribute to this website for any reason.
Octostudy.com is granted a royalty-free, global, irrevocable, non-exclusive right to use, reproduce, modify, publish, translate, and distribute your user material in any current or future medium by accepting our terms and conditions. You also provide Octostudy.com the right to sublicense these rights as well as the right to sue for infringement of these rights.
To upload your user material on the website, make sure it fits the following requirements:
- It must not be illegal or unconstitutional.
- It must not infringe on the legal rights of any third party.
- It must not be capable of provoking legal action against you, Octostudy.com, or a third party (in every case under any applicable law).
- It must not be currently or previously the subject of any threatened or actual legal actions or other comparable complaints.
Octostudy.com retains the right to modify or delete any material that is submitted to this website, kept on Octostudy.com’s servers, or displayed or published on this website.
Octostudy.com does not pledge to monitor the submission of such content to or the publishing of such content on this website as part of its rights under these terms and conditions.
Octostudy.com is provided “as is” without any explicit or implied warranties or representations. This website makes no warranties or representations about Octostudy.com or the information or resources available on it.
Without affecting the generality of the paragraph above, Octostudy.com makes no representations or warranties that:
- Octostudy.com will be available at all times or available at all;
- Octostudy.com’s information is correct, full, and up-to-date, or non-misleading.
There is nothing on this website that should be construed as or is intended to be construed as advice of any sort. If you need help with a legal, financial, or medical issue, you should get assistance from a qualified professional.
Limitations of liability
Whether under the law of torts, the law of contact, or otherwise, Octostudy.com will not be responsible to you in respect to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with:
- regarding any direct loss, to the degree that the website is offered free of charge;
- for any loss that is indirect, special, or consequential;
- for any business losses, including the loss of income, profits, revenue, or expected savings, contracts or commercial connections lost, reputation or goodwill lost, or information or data lost or corrupted.
Even if Octostudy.com has been specifically warned of the possibility of loss, these limitations of liability apply.
There is nothing in this website disclaimer that will eliminate or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be illegal to eliminate or limit. There is nothing that will eliminate or limit Octostudy’s liability regarding any of the following:
- death or personal injuries that result from the carelessness of Octostudy.com’s agents, employees, shareholders, or owners;
- fraudulent misrepresentation made or fraud committed by Octostudy.com;
- any matter concerning which it would be illegal or unconstitutional for Octostudy.com to eliminate or limit, or to seek or purport to eliminate or limit, its liability.
By accessing this website, you acknowledge that the exclusions and limitations of liability set forth in this website disclaimer are fair.
You should not use this website if you do not consider them reasonable.
You acknowledge that Octostudy.com, as a limited liability company, is interested in minimizing the personal responsibility of its agents and employees. You agree not to make any individual claims against Octostudy.com’s agents or employees for any losses you incur due to using the website.
Without affecting the paragraph above, you agree that this disclaimer’s limitations of warranties and liability will protect Octostudy.com and its agents, employees, subsidiaries, successors, managers, assigns, and sub-contractors.
If any section of this website disclaimer is determined to be impossible to enforce under applicable law, the enforceability of the other sections of this website disclaimer will not be affected.
You agree to indemnify and hold Octostudy.com indemnified against any damages, costs, losses, expenses, and liabilities brought upon or suffered by Octostudy.com resulting from your violation of any provision of these terms and conditions or any claim that you have violated any provision of these terms and conditions. This includes, for example, legal fees and any sums paid by Octostudy.com to a third party while settling a dispute or claim on the advice of Octostudy.com’s legal counsel.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without affecting any Octostudy’s rights under these terms and conditions, Octostudy.com may take whatever action it considers appropriate to deal with the breach if you break these terms and conditions in any way.
Such actions can include:
- suspending your access to the website,
- forbidding you from visiting the website,
- inquiring that your Internet service provider prevents your access to the website,
- blocking computers using your IP address from visiting the website,
- bringing legal action against you.
Octostudy.com has the right to change these terms and conditions at any moment in case it’s necessary for the website. Since the date the updated terms and conditions are published on this website, the use of Octostudy.com shall be governed by them. Revisit this page on a frequent basis to ensure that you are up to date.
Without informing you or getting your agreement, Octostudy.com may transfer, subcontract, or otherwise manage Octostudy’s rights and/or responsibilities under these terms and conditions.
Following these terms and conditions, you may not transfer, subcontract, or otherwise deal with your rights and/or responsibilities.
In case a court of law or other competent authority finds a provision of these terms and conditions to be unconstitutional and/or impossible to enforce, the other provisions will remain in force. Any unconstitutional and/or impossible to enforce a provision that would be constitutional or enforceable if a portion of it were removed that portion would be removed, and the remainder of the provision will remain in force.
Law and jurisdiction
The terms and conditions above shall be regulated by and construed according to the laws. Any disputes arising from them will be subject to the courts’ exclusive jurisdiction.